COMPETITIONS AND OFFERS
When submitting your order details you may wish to offer to purchase the items specified in conjunction with a particular Pizzabaker offer, promotion or discount. To take advantage of this facility you will need to enter the appropriate offer, promotion or discount code with your order details. These codes are present on our menus and other items of promotional literature from time to time, and are not valid with any other offers.
Terms and Conditions for all Pizzabaker offers
All Pizzabaker Invest UK Limited T/A Pizzabaker Manchester (“Pizzabaker’s”, “we”, “us” or “our”) offers and promotions are subject to (1) the specific terms and conditions supplied on the offer and (2) the general terms and conditions below:
- All offers are subject to availability and only available at participating stores only in the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland). To find out if your local store is participating in the offer please call the store directly or check your local stores social media channels. Offers may only be available in one country. Please see specific offer T&Cs in question.
- Each offer is standalone and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Gluten free pizzas are only available in medium 12 inch.
- Vegan pizzas are only available in medium 12 inch in in participating stores across the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland, subject to availability.
- Please mention the relevant offer or promotion when ordering. Offer cannot be used retrospectively.
- Some offers may only be available via delivery or collection – to find out please see the specific offer T&Cs in question. Delivery areas, delivery charges and minimum delivery spends may apply. Please ask your local store for details as minimum delivery spends and delivery charges can differ from store to store, at the Pizzabaker’s Franchisee’s sole discretion.
- Exclusions may apply. Specific exclusions may differ from store to store, please see specific offer T&Cs in question.
- Opening hours vary from store to store.
- Choice of toppings vary from store to store, please see Pizzabaker’s website or ask in store for further details.
- One type of base per whole pizza, premium bases and additional toppings will be charged as extra.
- Half and half pizzas exclude personal pizzas, vegan pizzas, gluten free pizzas. Price based on most expensive half.
- In the event of out of stock items, we will do our best to offer you a like-for-like substitute.
- The Soft Drinks Industry Levy/ The Sugar Sweetened Drinks Tax may apply to some drinks. If ordering online, a small tariff will be added to your drink at the point of checkout. Please ask your local store for further details if ordering a collection deal.
- Some offers may be advertised for a limited time only. Please see specific offer T&Cs in question for further details.
- Any personal data collected by one of our independent franchisees (a “Pizzabaker’s Franchisee”) will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and the Pizzabaker’s Franchisee’s privacy and marketing policies and practices. For more information on a Pizzabaker’s Franchisees’ privacy and marketing policies and practices please contact the store directly.
- Pizzabaker’s reserves the right to update, amend or withdraw offers at any time.
- Pizzabaker’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to any offer or promotion and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
Pizzabaker Mailing List ‘Win free pizza for a year’ competition terms and conditions
Promoter: Pizzabaker Invest UK Limited T/A Pizzabaker Manchester (“PBUK”)
Promotion: Win ‘one year’s supply of pizza’ for signing up to the Pizzabaker mailing list.
- The promotion is open to Republic of Ireland and United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland) residents only, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees (and their immediate family members) of PBUK and its associated companies or subsidiaries or anyone professionally associated with the promotion or any member of any such person’s family.
- By entering the promotion, entrants are deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements of PBUK.
- To enter, entrants must sign up for the Pizzabaker mailing list and have provided full required details.
- Only one entry per person.
- If we have reason to believe a person has attempted a duplicate entry by providing false details their entry will be void.
- At the end of each quarter one winner will be selected at random by a computerised selection process.
- The prize shall consist of twelve single pizza gift voucher codes which each provide for one free medium 12 inch pizza per month for one winning entrant.
- Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Create your own up to a maximum of 2 toppings, additional toppings shall be charged as extra.
- Each of the voucher codes will only be valid for a period of one month. The 12 codes will all be issued to the winner within 7 days of the winner acknowledging receipt of winning but each code shall only be active for a period of one month running consecutively for 12 months so that the winner may enjoy their free pizza each month for 12 consecutive months.
- The prize of a free pizza each month for 12 months is collection from store only. There is no other reward (financial or otherwise).
- If any winner has not acknowledged receipt of winning within 14 days of being first notified by PBUK that they have won, PBUK shall have the right (but not the obligation) to select another winning entry. In the event of a new prize winner being selected at random, the original winner shall not be entitled to any prize or to any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu of a prize.
- There is no alternative, cash or otherwise, to the stated prize. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable.
- Any cost incurred in entering shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- PBUK reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify from further participation in the promotion any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in any manner deemed by PBUK to be in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Regrettably, PBUK cannot be held responsible or liable for system failures on submission of the survey. Similarly PBUK cannot be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations in relation to this promotion, although PBUK will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants of any such failure.
- No responsibility can be accepted by PBUK for any incomplete or illegible entries or any entries not received or corrupted during transmission, for whatever reason.
- Prize winners agree that PBUK may edit, publish and use in perpetuity throughout the world all or segments of any survey response in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
- Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity. By entering this promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in any form of publicity relating to the promotion at PBUK’s sole discretion without further consent or payment. The prize winners shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, PBUK does not accept any liability for any losses or damage whatsoever arising out of this promotion. However nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude PBUK’s liability for death, personal injury (as a result of its negligence), fraud or any other liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions and the promotion are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by PBUK without prior notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners consent to their names and counties being made available by PBUK. For names and counties of prize winners please send an SAE to Customer Satisfaction Survey Winners, Pizzabaker Invest UK Limited T/A Pizzabaker Manchester, 125a Andersonstown Road, BT11 9BT, Northern Ireland.